Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chores .... bum bum bum!

I will let you know how it goes but I am trying an experiment. My whole life I have worked outside the house and chores where part of my off time. Now that I am home full time, I am missing that since of accomplishment that work gave me.

So here is the plan and feel free to weigh in on it. Turn the hours between 9am and 5pm will be very structured and work like and anything after that will be free time.

The only flaw in this plan are the 2yr old and 2 month old. They don't understand that Mommy needs to get somethings done to feel useful. Don't get me wrong, I love playing with and teaching them things and if someone would come clean my house daily for free that is all I would do.

This is also exciting because I can start exercising again and drop the 100+ pounds I have gained between both pregnancies. If this whole scheduling thing works out I will be making a second blog to follow my weight loss journey.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment